half price sale

friends. I realised that with all my love for other things, I tend to forget to shamelessly self promote my own artistic creations. how rude. so I thought, that I would take this chance to let you know that I have reduced everything in my etsy shop. such cheap bargains to be had. prices are in no means reflective of the quality! I just need to clear some space because, yes. I have been busy and I have lots of new things soon to come. stay tuned.



p.s. if you read my blog and you are australian and you are after something, let me know and I will give you the US price as an AUS price. does that make sense?

1 Comment:

  1. E R I N said...
    aw your illustrations are super cute! they need to be in inside out!! x

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin