art // pomlove and 2 degrees

Inside Out / JAN/FEB 10 / P. 59

PomLove

[Inside Out / JAN/FEB 10 / P. 59 //click to see larger for stockists]

I can't believe I keep forgetting to show you some little graphic work I did last year for super cute and pretty etsy shop PomLove . This morning while reading one of my most favourite magazines, Inside Out, I noticed some pretty poms poms and it reminded me. I was even more delighted to see that the pom poms used in the shoot were actually from PomLove. Cool hey!! Surely by 2 degrees of separation that puts me one step closer to being in the mag myself. hehehe. I can dream.

The little banner above is what I designed for the PomLove store. If you are ever in the market for a custom banner, for your etsy, blog, or whatevers, shoot me an email. I would love to help!

Inside Out / JAN/FEB 10 / P. 62

[Inside Out / JAN/FEB 10 / P. 62 //click to see larger for stockists]

6 Comments:

  1. Post Grad Hair Cut said...
    Oh I love pom love. Beautiful images!
    Jessie said...
    gorgeous! i love pom poms, my obsession led to way too many hours of my xmas hols being spent making them. and i think 2 degrees counts as being in inside out yourself - i so wnatto be in there one day too!
    gracia said...
    It is always exciting to see something made or designed in print or in use. Congratulations to you.

    (And there on the couch sits a handmade stuffie made by my Mum. How exciting to see! Thanks for posting the photo... I had quite forgotten to keep an eye out for that issue.)
    renee anne said...
    @ gracia :: are you serious?!?! haha no way! that is awesome. thank you for posting and sharing!

    @ jessie :: there is NOTHING wrong with hours of pom pom making. nothing!
    lauren carney said...
    wow, your blog is so wonderful!
    all the photo imagery is beautiful!

    i rather enjoy this post!
    uh-lot!
    x x
    GST Impact Analysis said...
    Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin